- Color: mainly tawny. Material: durable polyimide and silicone.
- Size: Width: about 6mm; Length: about 33m /100ft. Heat resistance: about 280°C.
- High insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali-resistance, low electrolysis, mechanically sound, crocking resistance, tear-resistance, without rest on surface when tear
- Ideal for protecting sensitive printed circuit board (PCB) components such as gold leads and gold fingers during the process of wave soldering.
- Also extensive use as electrical insulation for transformer, motor, coil, capacitor and frequency conversion power supply in electronic industry.